Saturday 1 February 2014

Drafts of Print Products

This was my first attempt of the digipak front cover originally however I realised that it was not very exciting and although it was bold it was not as interesting as many of the covers out there.

I wanted to include an image, much like the one on my poster design however I could not find a suitable way to include it.
Instead of this I have decided to use it as my lyric booklet instead.








This was an image I took in Bridlington of the local Leisure Centre. Although it is very simple and plain I thought it would look good when edited to place in my digipak.
I originally wanted it to be an inside panel including the  QR code, record label and information about the band....











This is what happened when I tried to edit it differently.
I turned the front cover grayscale, then increased the contrast to make the colours stand out from one another.
I created a fully functioning QR code with the QR code generator : Click here for link to the website...
I also erased the Leisure Centre text to say "Arctic Monkeys" instead. I thought this worked well, as I swapped the direction of the arrow to fit the writing on better.





No comments:

Post a Comment