Friday 30 August 2013

Logo Design #2

I played about with some logo designs on the website "fontspace.com" and found some good fonts that I thought suited the logo well, however some more than others.


  • This is a design I do really like. 
  • It has some sort of brick effect which relates to one of their previous singles "Brick by Brick" from the last album.
  • I think the capitals will catch the viewers eyes.
  • The black and white is bold and simple, much like the image I want to give out.


  • This font I am not overly fond of.
  • It is a bit too like the "ACDC" logo for my taste
  • I also do not want the logo to be similar to another bands because it would not give them their own image as before.




  • This is the favourite of the designs, even the ones I drew.
  • The capitals stick out and catch the eye 
  • It is also far less "blocky" and seems to look quite spooky and mysterious.
  • The first letter of each word stands out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment